By applying for second opinion you accept the potential risks mentioned below.
- Because of the limited information which is provided, this service is not the same as visiting a doctor physically. We strongly would like to emphasize that the given treatment plan is based on the provided medical reports. There may occur differences after doctor consultation.
- By application for second opinion the patient understands and accepts the regulation below: The provided medical reports belongs to the applicant. We are not responsible for invasion of privacy if the provided medical reports belongs to someone else rather than the applicant.
- The patient accepts that the provided service may differ from traditional medical practice. Therefore, discussing results of second opinion with own doctor is highly recommended.
- The patient accepts that although the transmitted documents will be considered regarding the privacy regulation in the hospital, the documents could be shared with another physicians or medical staff within the hospital.
- The hospital is not responsible for the security of the transmitted documents by internet. Lose of information during transmission, saving or sharing the documents on internet is not on hospital’s responsibility.
- The provided second opinion should never be used against the doctor of the patient.