Memorial Pioneers for First Practices
- Memorial Şişli Hospital is the first hospital that has received the international JCI accreditation certificate.
- It was the first private hospital licensed by the Ministry of Health for transplantation (of liver and kidney) and the relevant laboratory services in March 2004.
- The first children's non-haemocompatible liver transplantation in Turkey was performed in Memorial.
- Prof. Dr. Semra Kahraman, Head of Memorial In Vitro Fertilization Center, had made to the history of Turkish medicine by providing pregnancy by micro-injection method for the first time in Turkey.
- Heart muscle cell generation from the embryonic stem cells was performed for the first time in 2004 in Memorial Hospital.
- Memorial was the first hospital in Turkey to apply methods that require advanced technology and knowledge base such as capsule endoscopy and endostent.
- Memorial Antalya Hospital is the one and only In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Center in Turkey accredited by the American Association of Embryology.
- Memorial Şişli Hospital's Tissue Typing and Immunology Laboratory is the first private laboratory accredited in Turkey by the ‘European Federation For Immunogenetics (EFI)’.
- Memorial Şişli Hospital's In Vitro Fertilization Laboratory is the one and only IVF laboratory in Turkey accredited by the TÜRKAK Accreditation Institute as per the ISO 15189 standards.