Get to Know Memorial
JCI-Joint Commission InternationalInternational Quality and Reliability Certificate* Şişli, Ataşehir, Ankara
EFITissue Typing and Immunology Laboratory EFI accreditation certificate. (First in Turkey)* Şişli
TS EN ISO 15189:2014ISO Accreditation Certificate in Genetics and IVF Laboratory* Şişli
Leed Platinum CertificateFirst Leed Platinum Certificate in Healthcare Industry in the World* Bahçelievler
Memorial Hospital Group was the first Turkish hospital to become JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited, the gold standard in health care. With 11 highly technological and patient-oriented hospitals and 2 medical centers and 1 wellness center in 5 Turkish cities, the group serve 75,000 international patients from +167 countries annually.
Expert Doctor Team, More than 19 Years of Experience
- World-class healthcare services with 11 hospitals, 2 medical centers, 1 wellness cente and 7.000+ employees
- The first Turkish hospital has JCI accreditation certificate.
- Internationally known departments
- Admitting patients from over 167 countries
- The first hospital in Turkey to join American Hospital Association) (AHA)
- Memorial’s Second Opinion including treatment plan prepared by Memorial Physicians
- Centers of excellence for several key specialities (Orthopedics, Cardiology, Neurosciences, Urology, Gynecology, Hematology, Gastroenterology)
- 3.600 cardiovascular surgeries and 12.000 angiographies per year (including TAVI, Mitra Clip, CTO Lead Extraction)
- Integrated team approach combined with cutting-edge technology in Oncology (TrueBeam STx, PET-CT, ELEKTA Versa HD)
- Worldwide known transplant centers with 260 liver, 350 kidney and 350 bone-marrow transplants per year .
- International reference centers for In-Vitro with 9.000 cycles per year.
- 2.4 million patients and 85.000 surgeries per year
- So proud to serve 75.000 international cases from 167 countries last year
- Cost estimates for anticipated treatment options.
- Multilanguage speaking staff and provision of interpreting services
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Provide assistance in your visa application and make it easier for you.
Memorial is always with you.
Our Quality Framework and Policy
Based on national and international standards; it was established with management support, focused on patient and employee satisfaction in order to provide high quality service that supports development with continuous education by using the measurement and improvement mechanisms and to ensure its adoption by employees.Detail
- Protection of natural resources and energy saving
- Raising awareness and training of all our employees about the environment,
- Reducing wastes, separating them correctly at source, minimizing environmental damage of existing wastes,
- Delivery of all wastes to authorized companies only,
- Minimise the environmental impact,
- Fulfillment of environmental protection obligations in accordance with national legislation and international standards.
- To adopt a pro-active work safety approach,
- Periodic check-ups of the dangers and risks of our operations,
- Supporting safe and healthy behaviours in the organizational culture,
- Developing and implementing effective management systems for determining, minimizing and managing health and safety risks in the workplace,
- Providing the necessary training and information for all employees to work safely and adequately,
- Taking necessary measures to reduce or eliminate accidents and injuries in the workplace,
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment for employees, trainees, suppliers, visitors and patients,
- Ulusal mevzuat ve uluslararası standartlara göre çalışan sağlığı ve güvenliği ile ilgili yükümlülüklerin yerine getirilmesidir.
- Fulfillment of employee health and safety obligations according to national legislation and international standards.
Becoming a world-class brand in healthcare, which follows up the scientific and technological advancements with its distinguished staff without compromising from ethical principles, by making a difference with pioneering practices in the sector with its patient, patient relative and employee satisfaction- oriented service approach complying with the international quality standards.
Becoming a perfection-oriented and reliable health life partner.
- Patient and employee satisfaction
Our Quality Management System
TURKEY'S FIRST HOSPITAL JCI ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE
JCI (Joint Commission International)
Memorial Şişli Hospital, JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation Certificates are entitled first in Turkey in the world 21. is the hospital.
JCI standards, was introduced in hospital construction, all of the medical and administrative processes are designed on the basis of JCI standards.
JCI with cooperation in 2002, the accreditation document of the first world in Turkey, 21 have completed the first stage by taking as hospitals, 2005, 2008, 2011 and be completed with high success made certificate renewal audit in 2014, the Memorial of quality standards in international health " a system that "has proven once again living.
What is accreditation?
The organization of health care accreditation is a process of evaluation by an independent institution to determine if it meets the requirements of a set of standards designed to improve the quality of care.
Joint Commission International (JCI)
The first accrediting bodies in the health sector In 1951, the American College of Surgeons, American College of Physicians, American Hospital Association, American Medical Association and the Canadian Medical Association's contribution " Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals" (JCAH) has been established.
The accreditation programs in healthcare institutions other than hospitals in 1987 when developing the commission's name " Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations' (JCAHO) as amended.
Joint Commission International (JCI), is focused on increasing the quality of health services and security, non-profit Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) for international accreditation services of the institution unit is formed.
JCAHO since 1999; JC via the worldwide began to provide accreditation services to healthcare organizations. JC more than 80 countries are accredited by checking their health care provider. Memorial Hospital JC 's in Turkey first accredited which carries the title hospital.
Memorial Şişli Hospital IVF Laboratory Accreditation
Memorial Şişli Hospital ART Center IVF Laboratory at the 29 November 2011 15189 Medical Laboratory Accreditation standards ( DIN EN ISO 15189 Medical laboratories - Particular requirements for quality and competence) According accredited to Turkey at the first has been No. accredited laboratories in the world.
Prof. Dr. In Semra Kahraman presidency, it was founded by an experienced team of world-class technology ÜYTE Center Memorial Şişli Hospital IVF Laboratory ISO 15189 firsts to once again be accredited according to the standard.
The ISO 15189 standard establishes the requirements and qualifications specific to medical laboratories about quality. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is prepared by the Technical Committee standards specific to medical laboratories. Since 2003, it adopted at the international level and implemented. Special preparation for Medical Laboratories in international standards for laboratories defined in terms of content and level it provides is contributing to the standardization of laboratory medicine. All over the world it is the most important reference standard which is also true in terms of quality and reliability of medical laboratories ISO 15189.
The ISO 15189 standard ( DIN EN ISO 15189 Medical laboratories - Particular requirements for quality and competence ) for the purpose of reliability in medical laboratory accuracy which patients in the analysis and clinical staff needs and to ensure the quality. ISO 15189, Managerial and Technical Terms, as well as the Medical Ethics and LIS (Laboratory Information System) issues in institutions / organizations that will offer standard reference. Accreditation patients or clinicians with reliable service area of the laboratory, are guaranteed to receive services from the authority of quality and technical aspects.
Patient Safety Practices