Memorial Sisli Hospital
Founded in 1995, Memorial Healthcare Investments Corporation’s first project was Memorial Şişli Hospital. Construction was completed in the late 1999 and Memorial Sisli Hospital received its first patient in February 2000.
Memorial Şişli Hospital has a prestigious reputation in areas such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, organ transplantation, IVF and genetics and provides high quality healthcare services in every medical specialty.
Şişli Hospital provides high quality healthcare services at international standards to its local and international patients with its 53.000 square meter covered area, 200 bed capacity, 10.000 square meter parking lot with 300 car capacity, central automated system, pressure support system to control temperature and humidity, pneumatic tube transfer system and 120 people capacity conference room.
- Thanks to Robot assisted prostatectomy, the treatment of Nigerian Navy Commander’s prostate cancer resulted in successfully
- He Became Paralysed, Recovered Via Physical Treatment
- Cornea Tranplantation Provides Sight To The Eyes
- The 1000th Liver Transplant Success in Memorial Şişli Hospital
- Truebeam Era in Radiotherapy
- Liver Transplant To Three Siblings